Welcome to ItodoNR! These terms and conditions govern your use of the website at itodonr.com (the "Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site.
Use of Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm ItodoNR or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate ItodoNR, an ItodoNR employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm ItodoNR or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by ItodoNR, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These terms and conditions permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Content") on or through the Site.
All User Content must comply with these Terms and Conditions, and any other rules or guidelines posted on the Site. By posting User Content on the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted below to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All of your User Content does and will comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Your User Content does not violate any applicable law or the rights of any third party, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, publicity rights, or rights of privacy.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not ItodoNR, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Site.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Content violates the Terms and Conditions, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or could create liability for ItodoNR.
You grant to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, ItodoNR makes no warranty that the site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will ItodoNR, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the site, any websites linked to it, any content on the site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ItodoNR, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any User Content you post, any use of the Site's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms and Conditions or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California in each case located in the City of Los Angeles and County of Los Angeles. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and ItodoNR's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You may not assign, transfer, or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without our express prior written consent.
We may assign, transfer, or delegate any or all of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without restriction.
The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are binding upon and will inure to the benefit of both you and ItodoNR and our respective successors and assigns.
Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between you and ItodoNR.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes or modifications.
Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.